So you are going to Japan and you want to know how to maximise your time?
Our most recent trip to Japan started in Osaka and ended in Fukuoka. You can read our full 10 DAY ITINERARY in our other blog here!
Watch our Youtube Vlog below to show how we spent a full day (24 hours) in Kyoto and managed to fit in a number of Kyoto sights and food experiences.
HOW WE SPEND OUR DAY IN KYOTO - WATCH OUR YOUTUBE VIDEO FOR FULL DETAILS
Check into hotel near to Kyoto station, we stayed at Sakura Terrace - The Gallery. Prices per night start from ¥7,300 (£50 / $100 AUD / $65 USD)
Sights we see, food experiences, and how to get there!
· Arashiyama Bamboo Forest - take a walk down the bamboo path
· Yasaka Shrine - see the lanterns and Japanese buildings
· Gion District - take a wander around the gorgeous streets of Gion
· Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine - how to get there from Kyoto station
· Menbaka fire ramen - what we paid for the best ramen we have ever tasted!