Las Vegas. An oasis in the Mojave desert known for its neon lights, striking accommodation and unanticipated landscapes that are located just 20 minutes off the strip.
Spending 4 days in this wondrous city won't be nearly enough to explore everything, but we have a fabulous itinerary that will make the most of what time you do have!
If you are new to Twosome Travellers blog, let us first give you a little bit of insight into the kind of itineraries we provide. We are a travel couple that focus on couple adventure, we love being outdoors and soaking up the sights, but will also include some downtime activities too. If you're a foodie and love a landscape, then keep reading. If you would like to read more about how we got started, check out more at our about us page.
A Quick Snapshot
- Visit the Red Rock canyon, hike or take an off-road experience like the Pink Jeep adventure tours
- Treat yourself to mind-blowing views of the Grand Canyon by helicopter
- Take a ride on the High Roller Ferris wheel for views across the entire city (our suggestion is to go at night when Vegas is all lit up)
- Fly the Linq, a zipline across Vegas
- Watch a show such as Le Reve at the Wynn Hotel & Casino
- Ride the gondolas at the Venetian
- Watch a ball game at the brand new Las Vegas Ballpark
Restaurants we visited
- Catch at Aria Hotel & Casino for Asian-inspired seafood
- Eiffel Tower Restaurant for an unforgettable dinner with views over the fountains
- Afternoon tea at the Waldorf Astoria
- Lunch at Estiatorio Milos for a trip to the Mediterranean
- The Cosmopolitan for a cocktail stop at the Chandelier Bar
- Blue Ribbon Sushi at Red Rock Casino, a short drive off the strip for a different scene
- Soak up the art scene at Unknown Bar at the Palms Hotel & Casino
For more photos and a juicy Vegas itinerary details then keep reading...
First, lets cover the basic bits like when to go and how to get there..